Our Core Values
- Centered on Christ
- Evangelistic and Missionary
- Focused on Family
- Being a Community
- Living a preferential option for the poor
- Exercising Servant Leadership
- Being a Servant to the Church
CFC SFL Purpose
CFC SFL exists to provide an environment to single men and women to:
- Honor God through Holiness of Life (WORSHIP)
- Empower Men and Women to Witness God’s Love and Faithfulness (DISCIPLESHIP)
- Act out God-given Skills and Talents in the service of others (MINISTRY)
- Relate with Excellence in all Areas of Life through Meaningful Fellowship (FELLOWSHIP)
- Testify God’s Love by Allowing them to be used as His instruments (EVANGELISM)
Where thus the CFC FFL Core Values meet with the SFL Purpose?
- Honor Purpose teaches us to be Centered on Christ.
- Empower Purpose makes us Exercise servant leadership.
- Act Purpose makes us live our Preferential option for the poor.
- Relate Purpose strengthen our Focus on the family, our Being a community and Being a servant of the Church.
- Testify Purpose emphasizes our calling to be Evangelistic and missionary